- Since February 2018, Part-time research software engineer for rOpenSci.
- February 2019-October 2020, In charge of the project Catalyzing R-hub adoption through R package developer advocacy funded by the R Consortium.
- February 2018-February 2020, Part-time software engineer for Locke Data.
- June 2019-October 2019, Maternity leave.
- October 2017-January 2018, Maternity leave.
- October 2015-October 2017, Statistician and data manager, ISGlobal, Center for Research in Environmental Epidemiology (CREAL), Barcelona (Spain) I worked for the CHAI project. CHAI means Cardiovascular Health Effects of Air Pollution in Telangana, India.
- October 2012-October 2015, PhD Student, Department of Infectious diseases epidemiology, Robert Koch Institute, Berlin (Germany). Advisor: Dr Michael Höhle. Advances in Count Time Series Monitoring for Public Health Surveillance.
- March 2012-September 2012, MPH internship, Research laboratory Risk modelling and surveillance for health safety, Cnam, Paris (France). Advisor: Dr Laura Temime. Nursing schedules and circulation of nosocomial pathogens within an intensive care unit: A modelling study.
- February 2011-June 2011, MSc internship, Department of Plant sciences, Cambridge University, Cambridge (UK). Advisor: Dr João Filipe. Modelling of the impact of an invasive pathogen on forest community dynamics to assess control strategies, sudden oak death as a case study.
- February 2010-June 2010, MSc internship, Centre for theoretical biology, Gothenburg University, Gothenburg (Sweden). Advisors: Dr Karin Hårding and Dr Tero Härkönen. Modelling and data analysis in wildlife epidemiology with the seal plague as a case study.
- June 2009-July 2009, Bachelor internship, Institute for Medical Informatics, Statistics and Epidemiology (IMISE), University of Leipzig, Leipzig (Germany). Advisor: Dr Markus Scholz. Analysis of genetic data (SNPs) of whole genomes.
- 2009, Creation and writing of a biology textbook in French containing corrections of Grandes Ecoles biology entrance oral exams. L’oral de biologie aux concours BCPST, Adrien Henry and Maëlle Salmon, Editions Ellipses, 2010. 3,589 books sold as of September 2019.
- 2012-2016, PhD in Statistics, Ludwig-Maximilian Universität, Munich, Germany. Thesis submitted in March 2016 (see illustration below) and successfully defended on the 29th of June 2016.
- 2011-2012, Master of Public Health, École Pasteur-Cnam de santé publique (Institut Pasteur, Cnam), Paris, France.
- 2009-2011, MSc in Theoretical Ecology and Modelling, École Normale Supérieure and Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France.
- 2008-2009, BSc in Biology, École Normale Supérieure and Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France.
- 2006-2008, Classe préparatoire BCPST, Lycée Clemenceau, Nantes, France. Mathematics, biology, geology, physics, chemistry.
R statistical programming language, including package development;
Level estimates are given in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment (CEFR).French (Native Speaker), English (C2), German (C2), Swedish (C1), Spanish – Castilian (C1), Catalan (B2).
- Since February 2017, Associate editor for rOpenSci’s Software Peer Review (peer-review system of R packages).
- Since 2017, Main manager of R-Ladies Global Twitter account.
- December 2017-December 2020, Member of the R Weekly team.
- November 2016-August 2017, Co-organizer of the R-Ladies Barcelona meetup.
- 2013, Member of the organization teams of two one-day scientific conferences for graduate students.
- Jul 2010, Jul 2011, IT skill teacher for prisoners in Nanterre (2011, about 120 hours) and Fleury-Mérogis (2010, about 120 hours).
- 2009, Member of the organizing team of a week of awareness raising about blood donation at the ENS. Communication, organization of a conference and an information stand.
- 2008-2012, Member of the association Tremplin (that at the time helped young people from 17 underprivileged high schools to go to college). Organization of and participation to its weekly homework coaching ; editing of its newsletter ; participation to the renewal of its data management.